Tuesday, June 07, 2005

shower

it's summer... i have less to do. today is catch up day. I went to breakfast with my brother and mom.. going to see sisterhood of the traveling pants in 30 minutes... probably will do some shopping with the mom. i have six girls i want to try and call today. i haven't hung out with a friend that moved home from down south... i think we planned on today being that day. i just did some laundry. i have four other loads to do. i need to take mean girls back to blockbuster. i have to make sure we have enough counselors for camp. ... i need to go return a book and movie to a friend.
good thing i dont have much to do on my day off... good thing i have days like this in my life, or else i'd never catch up on anything. i also took a shower today... i haven't taken one since friday... i feel much better now thank you. ha. sorry it's such a boring post. this is my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your day is fun :)

aurora said...

i was wondering what that smell was...

brian c. berry said...

Buch... stop spending so much time with Peter- you're scaring me. Shower and laundry are good things that one should regularly partake of. Peter- I love you... but your pants and your pits should be washed with regularity :).