Monday, May 23, 2005

so i have finals this week. I really only have one i care about and one... well i just am not very concerned with. I should be, but i'm not. I dont know what it's on really.... i just know i HAVE to take it. I'm so overwhelmed with this whole school thing. i know i really should know all 27 different hormones your body produces and where they come from and what they do and what happens if you have too much of one of them.... i mean i'm sure it'll help me somewhere... i guess i'm just not sure where. The sucky thing is that i dont even really know this stuff. I'm kinda just jamming it in my brain so i can regurgitate it on thursday at 12 noon. And i guess knowing all about mitosis and meiosis and the difference and what happens for spermatogenesis to occour and how women ovulate and what prophase the oocyte is in during each day of the month is important and all... but geez. I think life will go on if i dont know every detail of this stuff.
I'm gonna be a nurse one day. but my mom is a nurse and she doesn't know all this stuff. right now it's just stuff to me. Before it was the wonders of God's magnificent creation.... i need to get back to that point cause that was less angry.
oh yeah and i have 711 points... a 89% that means i can only miss 11 points on my final final (to still get an A)... out of 200. yeah wish me good luck. Kinda freaking out here.

No comments: