Monday, May 23, 2005

blog fear... kinda like stage fright when you wanna pee

this whole blogging thing makes me nervous. I wasn't super good in english class. actually aurora, one of my girls, corrects my english about five times a day. So now writing down thoughts in incomplete english just makes me sound illegitimate. does that even make sense? I never punctualize and i dont know how to spell. my thoughts aren't super deep and everything i'm thinking of saying has already been said, blogged about or typed before. so i'm embarrased. i think i'll get over it. It's just the initial reading of the blogs that scares me. maybe just the comparison game... Oh yeah and everytime i write anything, peter makes fun of me. oh well ...here i go. More honesty on an impersonal computer than face to face. how does that match up with scripture? yeah... wierd

No comments: