Wednesday, October 26, 2005

feet

so i think i'm going to africa. i mean i know ive said it a bunch... but this time i think i'm going. someone asked me what i'm gonna do there. i said... love people. That's kinda broad, but we'll see what that looks like when I get there. I talked to the pastor that's gonna work out some details for me, and he showed me a pamphlet of the clinic i might get to work at. I saw the most beautiful little kids on there. So I dont like feet. But i saw this little boy, and he had clubbed feet. I just wanted to kiss his little feet all over the place because they were the most beautiful feet i have ever seen.

i dont know if this africa thing will happen. I pray it does though. I hope i fight for it with everything in me. there's this song, it's amazing... and it says this

may your heart break enough, that compassion enters in
may your strength all be spent upon the weak...
may your weakness be your only sense of pride...
and when you look upon the broken may mercy show you what you could not see...
may your passions be tried and tested in the holy fire
may you fight with all your life for what is true

be blessed friends... and may you fight hard for what you know is true

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buch, I hope you get to go, cuz I can tell in your heart that your passion is true and it will kill you if you can't go.
so uh... God bless and God Speed
or something that sounds intelligent. bye!

Anonymous said...

If you go I hope you are able to be a voice for the voiceless and help people like myself figure out how to act instead of just discuss.

Anonymous said...

i'm very sad your not writiing here anymore.

Anonymous said...

Here is an idea... write something new.

aurora said...

*concurs*