Tuesday, September 27, 2005

blah

you ever been so busy that you're empty? working so hard to get stuff done that you can't focus on one single thing instead your whole life is a big "blah"?

i'm sick. not enough sleep and lots to do gets you real sick. not sure i like it. maybe God's way of telling me to slow down. maybe my body's way of telling me it's mad at me. maybe an excuse to miss my micro lab. that's what it was today. i'm not really excited about it though cause i have a super fun weekend coming up. i dont wanna miss out cause i'm sick. But my usual way of dealing with things like this is the "you'll be fine, you just gotta sweat it out and suck it up and move on" idea. this concept doesn't work so good when your sick.

on a side note. talking about humilty and remembering tomorrow night ... kinda getting excited about it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 35: Philobiblon
Day 35 of 100 blogs in 100 days takes us to a blog from Natalie Bennett in London Blog: Philobiblon About: "Philobiblon covers mostly history, particularly women's history, with a fair few book and theatre ...
Wow, this was a great statement! I loved your blog, keep it going. I'd love to read more.

My site's about traedshow booths, if you have a chance, try it.

monica said...

dude total bummer on you being sick. girl,ur one of the most buzziest people i know, your always doing something. i really hope you get better in the next couple days, maybe drink tea or something or cut back from those late nights, ehh. And your right, u are gunna have a supper fun weekend, cuz ill be there =0).
And hey im looking foward to hearing you speak tomm. see you then girl, ciao.

Anonymous said...

yeah!

(sorry i didn't have anything to say)